My blog page for my story Coyote Uglies. A journey of three girls with big dreams who find love along the way from the three men who the least expected to ever love!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5437358/1/Coyote_Uglies

Monday 9 November 2009

My Fic Rec's

First- Master of the Universe by Snowqueens Icedragon- my favourite story out there at the minute, incredibly witty D/s story, Spankward I heart you! Over 18's only though, don't want to blind the minors!

Second- Breaking Trinity by VvDeadRosesvV- Brilliant story, all I can say is Snarlward! OH my!

Third- Tides and Tilt by LambCullen- I heart these stories- Tides=Intenseward *fans self* & Tilt-52 cards, 52 postions, I rest my case!

Fourth- Judgement by Absolutely Cullen- Very under appreciated fic, FBIward *Yummy* please go show your support and read and review!

No comments:

Post a Comment